Thursday, June 16, 2011

Father's Day 2011 - He's the Best Dad Hands Down!


I recently stumbled across a blog who found this on Pinterest.
Their version was put in a frame. So beautiful!
Our's is laminated with ribbon as a hanger.

 We started here with stamping little hand prints with tempera paint in their choice of color.


 I cut all the letters and numbers with my Cricut and glued to the cardstock.
I really think stickers would have been easier, oh well, I enjoyed myself!

I laminated them all and hole punched two holes at the top for the ribbon hanger.
All the children had their ribbon choices ready for me to tie in place.
They all went home yesterday.
We usually wait till the end of the week to send home gifts, but what always happens, someone will stay home. So, home they went! You know mom has something special for Sunday anyway!

Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I featured this post on my blog. You can stop by to pick up your I've Been Featured button here

http://bestlifemistake.blogspot.com/2013/05/ideas-for-fathers-day.html

Thanks,
Amy from Some of the Best Things in Life Are Mistakes

Keepsakes By K said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Twitter Bird Gadget